TAP – Together Against Poverty
|TAP – Together Against Poverty|
|Financier||European Commission – Erasmus+ – Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnerships|
|Partnership||● Centre for Education and Entrepreneurship Support – Poland (Lead Partner)
● Confederación Española de Centros de Enseñanza – Spain
● Mittetulundusühing MITRA – Estonia
● VSSP (ora Vol.To) – Italy
● Consorț. Internaț. Lectura și Scrierea pentru Dezvoltarea Gandirii Critic – Romania
● Stichting LEIDO – Netherlands
|Time and Location||1° September 2014 – 31 August 2016
Poland (Rzeszów), Spain (Madrid), Estonia (Tallinn), Italy (Turin), Romania (Cluj-Napoca), Netherlands (Amsterdam)
|First-Level Beneficiaries||● People living in poverty
● Politicians and decision-makers in social policies
|Second-Level Beneficiaries||● Institutions and associations involved in fighting against poverty|
|The TAP project was born for two main reasons: the improvement of European social security models and the spread of information and business skills to people at risk of poverty. The TAP project has developed a new educational instrument to fight poverty.
The project included two main steps. The first one was a research on poverty and social security models; the second one was composed of several activities such as workshops or labs about business skills and social policies.
► Clicca qui per il testo in italiano.
Go back to Vol.To’s Projects.